"Welcome to Southampton, one of the largest busiest ports in the UK and a principal historic gateway to the world's destinations and peoples. Our Seafarers' Centre open every day from 2pm to 8pm will help make you feel at home. It provides
ship visits, transport, telephone card, internet facilities, food and drink.
1) Please visit us first for hospitality, advice, phonecards and currency exchange.
2) Visit the shopping centre and places of interest eg. Titanic Museum.
3) Share in confidence with a Chaplain if you have problems.
1) Do not forget to carry personal ID while ashore
2) Do not hesitate to ask SC staff for advice on best places to visit
3) Do not exchange you currency until you have checked with SC staff.